12:29 PMReasons for Why You Should Try Dip Dying Your Fingernails
You're probably pretty familiar with dip dyed hair, right? You can easily copy that look on your fingernails for a look that's colorful and unique. Obviously, you aren't going to dip your fingers into a bottle of nail polish, but you can use the brush to make your nails look that way without the mess and waste. Need some inspiration? Have a look at how these fabulous ladies have done it. I think you'll agree that it's pretty easy once you give it a try. Have fun!
1. LOOKS LIKE A SUNSET ON THE OCEAN
2. OMBRE PASTEL IS TRENDING BIG TIME
3. DIP DYE WITH SHADES OF GREEN AND GOLD
4. DIP DYE JUST ONE NAIL AND PAIR IT WITH BRIGHT RED
5. START WITH A LIGHT COLOR AND MOVE TO DARK
6. OPAL LOOKING INSPIRED MANI
7. MAKE IT SHINE
8. MAKE THE PINK STAND OUT AGAINST WHITE
Isn't this a cool nail art trend? Do you think you'll try it? What colors will you use?
|Total comments: 0|