4:28 PMLook like a Disney Princess IRL With These 10 Dresses
Are you guys as psyched as we are about the latest surge in live-action Disney movies? Cinderella is already wowing us with its gorgeous costumes, and the cast for Beauty and The Beast is finally being revealed, filling our Disney-loving hearts with glee. Emma Watson as Belle? Perfection. Another thing getting us super excited is all the Disney-inspired fashion hitting stores. Lauren Conrad has already created a Cinderella collection for Kohl’s, and we’re here to show you more. Celebrate a love for Disney that never grows old with these 10 dresses inspired by Disney’s leading ladies.
1. Premium Lace Shift Dress ($125): With florals and lace and a simple sleeveless cut, this is a dress your spring wardrobe needs ASAP.
2. Tricks of the Trade Mauve Maxi Dress UK ($68): Look like a goddess in this Grecian-inspired dress that’s as versatile as it is pretty. The fabric around the waistband can be tied in multiple different ways (halter, racer-back, cap sleeves and many more) to create an entirely new dress every time.
3. Ruched One-Shoulder Chiffon Gown ($230): If you’re not quite ready for Jasmine’s daring fashion, this chiffon gown has just the right elements of her style while still staying elegant.
4. ASOS Drape Dress ($37): Aurora may have been the most princess-y of the lot, with her pretty-in-pink ball gown and off-the-shoulder sleeves. This bright pink dress will serve you well at weddings and beyond.
5. Teardrop Pixie Dress ($168): Here’s a more delicate and dainty dress, but still with the same icy-blue elements of Elsa.
6. Movers and Shakers Fringe Dress ($88): A fringe dress is super on-trend at the moment, and perfect for all those upcoming music festivals.
7. Shimmer Bandage Cheap Bodycon Dresses ($95): Ariel may not have worn much in the way of clothes, but a glittery green dress with blue accents screams under the sea.
8. Ava Dress ($239): Here’s another pretty, flowery dress that’s perfect for singing with the birds or having brunch with the girls.
9. Pencil Dress With Kimono Wrap ($72): This warrior princess doesn’t have time for frou-frou ball gowns because she’s too busy kicking butt. An easy-to-wear kimono dress is the way to go.
10. Lace Bandeau Midi Dresses UK ($106): Owning this lacy blue dress is a wish our hearts are making right now.
|Total comments: 0|