10:33 AM6 Favorite Pieces From Lilly Pulitzer’s Target Collection
Forget Daylight Savings. We can tell you a new season is underway solely based off the arrival of the epic, new Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection. We’ve been pretty stoked about the collaboration since we broke the news back in January. Based on the few snaps we saw back then, we were guessing it was going to be a total floral and pastel explosion – and boy, we were right. If you thought LP was going to tone it down for this diffusion line, you are sorely mistaken. The 250 pieces are brimming with that beachy, feminine spirit the brand is known and loved for.
The line goes on sale April 19 – and we’re guessing will sell out not long after that – so we’ve gone ahead and scoured the recently released lookbook to get a jumpstart on our must-have pieces. Here are 6 things we’re immediately going to throw in our red basket come next month.
1. High Rise Halter Designer Bikinis Sets ($48): We’re loving these bottoms that embrace the high-rise trend without making your bottom half look like it’s sporting a glorified diaper.
2. Pom Pom Shorts ($24): Pop these on with some wedges and a blouse for a nice dinner or rock them with the pineapple sandals for a beachy afternoon.
3. Happy Place Mini Dresses ($38): Falling somewhere in between a shift and a body-con is this peachy, ’60s inspired dress. Date night, here you come.
4. Underwire Bikini and High Waisted Bottoms ($48): Headed for a poolside garden party? You’ll have just the outfit to suit the occasion ;)
5. Eyelet Tunic Cover Up ($32): Because a good beachwear for women is most definitely a warm weather essential.
6. Noise Posey Turban ($8): For those days when you just can’t be bothered to style your hair, throw it into a messy bun and pop on this fun, floral turban.
|Total comments: 0|