12:37 PM11 Pretty Blue Dress to Wear This Fall
Begin breaking out your most loved autumn colours. Pantone, the authority on all colours you would like to feature to your wardrobe, has deemed blue a serious hue to wear straight away. whether or not you wish to rock the intense and daring look of metal or the noble class of blueness, Pantone assures that feeling blue this autumn is something however melancholy.
1. Ethnic Print Sequined Dress ($129): For all you pattern lovers out there, don’t let a little party harsh your style. Pick up this number and dazzle in an abstract dress that is all you.
2. Mesh-Paneled Cheap Bodycon Dresses ($18): Form-fitting and flattering, this snug dress is classy but alluring, with long black mesh sleeves and a strategically placed cut out.
3. Deep Down Dress ($68): The sky’s the limit with this bright blue mini. A simple low V in the bodice is echoed in the skirt with a wrapped, inverted V shape. V. cool.
4. Cameo Night Sky Cobalt Blue Leopard Print Dress ($113): This dress is an animal of a different color, with eye-catching blue spots that are all your own.
5. Jill Jill Stuart Down With Love Shift ($70): Just because you get cold easily doesn’t mean you should sacrifice style! With long sleeves and giant, circular sequins, this dress is practical with a pop of style.
6. ASOS Curve Exclusive Skater Dress With Lace ($29): This might be the coolest fit and flare dress we’ve seen all season. The ink blot lace panel is dainty, daring and totally refreshing.
7. Warehouse Crochet Lace Pencil Dress ($38): With crochet embellishments and a panel of floral lace, you’ll look like a spring beauty in this knee-length mid length dresses, no matter which color you choose!
8. Three Floor China Blue Dress ($170): This nude dress with blue lace details is the frock to rock this fall. The symmetry of the design creates a crisp and clean look that’s professional enough for the office. But it’s ready for some after-hours fun, too.
9. Goldie All Over Lace Dress ($105): If you’ve got curves in all the right places, get that booty in a bodycon dress and show them off stat. We are particularly smitten with this long sleeve, lacy look.
10. Navy Pleated Flowy Dress ($26): We are total suckers for a statement neckline. This flattering, flowy dress stands out from the rest with its gathered high neck. Add a structured blazer for an office-chic look that you’ll want to wear over and over again.
11. Vilanya Skinny Mini Dress Boutiques Online ($22.4): Features a classic cap sleeve silhouette with stylish studs neckline, flowing billow bodice that draws the eyes where you want it most and the slinky package bottom skirt that hugs every curve.
|Total comments: 0|