10:53 AM11 Fab Jackets and Coats to Cozy Up in This Fall
As much as we love layer-free living, there is just something about snuggly sweaters and scarves that we like OMG. There is still some time before the cooler weather settles in definitively, but there is never too early to start beefing up that back to school capsule wardrobe with some insta-worthy autumn coats and jackets that will carry you through the winter in the true it- girl's fashion. Both functional and RN-ready, these seasonally appropriate toppers will put you ahead of the sartorial curve. Whether you are a denim jacket-loving grunge goddess or #OOTD enthusiast with a penchant for statement outerwear, rest assured that there is a chic fall jacket out there for you. Scroll down to 11 ladies coats and jackets that will instantly up the ante on your fall wardrobe.
1. Mango Zipped Biker Jacket ($80): Wednesdays, we wear pink ... leather jackets. Swap your go-to for taking a pastel traditional biker jacket and proceed to pair with a cuff of the jeans and glitzy ear tall for a look that reads girl-next-door gone bad.
2. Zara Short Water Repellent Trench Coats for Women ($70): Do not let gusty winds and gray skies get you down. Mix this waterproof trench on a cropped pants and pointy toe boots for a rainy day look that not joking. Of course it will not do much for frizzy tresses, but it will certainly keep the rest of your #onfleek together.
3. Madewell x Daryl K Reseda Suede Fringe Jacket ($498): Calling all cool girls self proclaimed: This jacket flecked fringe is what rock 'n' roll dreams are made of (and is right to look great with flares). The aesthetics of the festival is ready practically begging to be coupled with stacking rings and windblown hair for a late night concert.
4. Zara Masculine Coat ($149): It's hard to hate the cool weather when you have a pastel coat that dream in your arsenal. Hit the streets in style by layering it up with an oversized button down, treggings and platform loafers.
5. Forever21 Sheeny Padded Varsity Jacket ($25): With its high-gloss burgundy hue and dramatic finish that feels just in time for the fall, and sport-chic jacket is straight-up goals. Take it along hatchback with high-top shoes, a shirt dress and square camera bag or under your leather jacket fave for next GNO.
6. Levi’s Plaid Jacket ($198): It is not down until you have at least a piece of plaid holding down your capsule wardrobe. Presentation of wool plaid dress, you will look all season to keep you warm and comfortable. Whether a trip to the orchard or a walk through the park, longline jacket has you covered.
7. Free People Colorblock Military Parka ($198): Although this military-inspired womens parka coats is practically made for kickin 'back on the weekend, do not be afraid to take it there with a metal slip dress and heels decorated to a modern spin on grunge era glam. The unexpected contrast is guaranteed to accumulate points left and right style.
8. Mango Suede Jacket ($130): Each topper practice (think: classic trench coat and tried and true), you need one that truly embodies your daughter She interior. Enter the dramatic suede jacket that will take you from the boardroom to the bar to fall festivals like this. It is as versatile (and SO worth the price tag).
9. French Connection Felicity Tweed Print Biker Jacket ($498): Oh, that old thang? Stand out from the crowd in this pink tweed biker jacket is a timeless elegance and modern edge in one. Major bonus: It combines the best of both worlds, so you can switch at any time, any place - like an autumn wedding or outside of the beer fest.
10. Express Drape Front Soft Twill Jacket ($98): Keep your wardrobe puzzles at bay with a timeless jacket draped front in a soft pink hue quartz. Pair it with any graphics combinations skinny jeans for a polished look that will never grow old.
11. Forever21 Sash-Tie Trench Jacket ($45): Just because this fall does not mean you have to assume a uniform black from head to foot. Add some major pep in your step with a sassy red trench that is equal parts polish and pizzazz.
|Total comments: 0|